Ithemba
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Hedge of protection
I just wanted to share this because I thought it was so cool.
Last night I was thinking a lot about the journey God has had me on the past years since highschool(hense the last blog) and I went to bed thinking way too much about living an "unsafe" life. Suddenly I found myself laying in bed in fear and with every noise my mind danced with thoughts of men breaking in. As I fell asleep I thought to myself, "I'm going to have a nightmare tonight." I have had a lot of nightmares in these past couple of years that have left me with chills, nightmares about walking the streets of Garfield and having groups of men surround me as I fought to keep them away. Nightmares where I scream for help seeing someone I know nearby but no one hears me.
A cool thing happened last night though, I did have a nightmare but I believe with all of me that it was actually not a nightmare but God speaking to me in a dream. In my dream I was once again walking alone down a street when two men approached me and I knew they were going to attack me. I screamed out "Lord make me untouchable," and with that suddenly it was as if there was this hedge of protection around me. You could not see anything but no matter how much the men fought to get near me they couldn't and I was able to safely run away. I awoke from the dream and without even thinking about it I had this peace knowing the exact meaning of this dream. God sent it to me to remind me that He has his hedge of protection around me and with Him I am in safe hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment